The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
This product is a Homeopathic Dilution formulated to support the body’s immunity for the temporary relief of allergies in infants and children. Relief from Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Eyes and Sinus Congestion.
Allergena Zone 8 - Oregon and Washington.
- Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Builds a strong immune system to help fight allergies
- Alleviates runny nose, sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, itchy & watery eyes
- Contains herbal drainage remedies to enhance the drainage process and remove antigen residue
- Additional immune support provided from Echinacea
The immune system defends us against disease. When harmful substances are detected, such as pollens, the immune system creates antibodies. The antibodies destroy or neutralize allergens (i.e. pollens, dust and/or mold) that are causing your allergic reactions. Allergena is a Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy that reduces your body's negative reaction to allergens. Allergena homeopathic allergy drops build immunity by giving micro doses of what a person is allergic to so the body becomes safely conditioned to tolerate those allergens and reduce allergic symptoms.
ADULTS (12 and Older): 10-15 drops under the tongue three times daily. Shake Well Before Use.
CHILDREN (11 and Younger): 6 drops under the tongue three times daily or as directed by your health care professional. Shake Well Before Use.
Consult a Physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Active Ingredients:
- Antigens 6X, 12X, 30X: Zone 8 Grasses, Zone 8 Trees, Zone 8 Weeds
- Herbal Drainage Remedies 3X:
- -Baptisia tinctoria HPUS
- -Hydrastis canadensis HPUS
- -Myrrha HPUS
- -Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS
- -Phytolacca decandra HPUS
- -Trigonella foenumgraecum
- -Echinacea 3X
Inactive Ingredients: USP Purified Water and 25% USP Ethanol.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 5 days.
Do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Trees in the Southwest are different from trees on the East Coast. That's why native trees, weeds and grasses from across the US have been grouped into 9 unique "zones". These zones ensure your body builds immunity to the specific allergens that make you miserable.