The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Herbal Concentrate for Seasonal Respiratory Support
Based on the ancient Minor Blue Dragon (xiao qing long tang) formula from Traditional Chinese Medicine, AllerEze contains a complex of herbal materials that have been used in traditional medicine to balance the immune system's reaction to environmental agents and improve the resilience of the nasal sinuses. Ingredients like kudzu may work to help alleviate certain symptoms associated with the common cold‚ and lobelia might play a role in clearing excess mucus from your throat‚ lungs‚ and bronchial tubes.
This ephedrine free formula may result in less side effects, like restlessness, and contains the addition of herbs that help enhance this uniquely effective formulation. Formulation contains herbal extract concentrates that provide four times the activity of the raw, un-concentrated herb, requiring fewer capsules.
- A traditional Chinese medicine-based formula
- An herbal extract concentrate without ephedrine
- Includes traditional expectorants and tonics for the lungs
- Seeks to promote immune function
- Wheat free and milk free
Suggested use for adults: 2-3 capsules at first sign of symptoms, then 1-2 capsules every hour until symptoms are gone or a maximum of 15 capsules have been taken. For prevention, take 1-2 capsules three times daily, or as directed.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root 150 mg
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) leaf, flower and seed 90 mg
- Chinese peony (Paeonia lactiflora) 90 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) 90 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 65 mg
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) 60 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root 45 mg
- Xanthium (Xanthium sibiricum) 40 mg
- Magnolia (M. bioundii) flowers 30 mg
- 4:1 concentrate equivalent to approximately 3,000 mg of fresh herb
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule, vegetable stearate
Contains no yeast, wheat, soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives, or flavoring.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tighly closed in a cool, dry place.