The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Fruit-Flavored, Vitamin C Gummies for Kids with Airborne® Immune Support
- Delicious, fruit flavored Vitamin C gummies for Kids provide real immune support
- Each serving contains a blast of Vitamin C plus 9 vitamins, minerals, and herbs
- Gluten Free
The same trusted and loved Airborne® formula are now available in fun, delicious, chewable gummies for kids! Airborne®’s unique combination of 9 vitamins, minerals, and herbs, along with a blast of Vitamin C, will support your child's immune system.
Airborne® Gummies are deliciously flavored, easy to chew, and fun for children. Two gummies contain one serving of the Airborne® formula kids love.
The key ingredients in Airborne Gummies support immune health. The blend of herbs works together with carefully selected vitamins and minerals to help support your immune system.* Regular exercise, a balanced diet, and plenty of sleep are essential to good health.
Airborne Gummies is packed with key vitamins to help support your immune health. Chew twp gummies to get 667 milligrams of Vitamin C and high quantities of other antioxidants. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that goes to work on a cellular level to adjust high levels of stress hormones and enhance the function of immune cells throughout your body. Vitamin E inactivates free radicals that can harm cells. Vitamin A, a phytonutrient that works as an antioxidant, promotes immune health and protects DNA
Each serving of Airborne contains 23 milligrams of an herbal blend. The Airborne formula contains echinacea, as well as these herbal ingredients: Lonicera, Forsythia, Schizonepeta, ginger, Chinese vitex, and Isatis. The herbal extracts in Airborne are derived from whole plant materials
As a dietary supplement: for children 4 years and older taken two (2) gummies daily. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Not for younger children due to the risk of choking.
- Serving Size: 2 Gummies
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Amount Per Serving / %dv
- Calories 25
- Total Carbohydrates 6 g 2%
- -Sugars 6 g
- Protein 1 g
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 133 IU 3%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate) 667 mg 1,112%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 6.7 IU 22%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium sulfate) 6.7 mg 2%
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 0.67 mg 4%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate) 19 mcg 14%
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 0.067 mg 3%
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 23.3 MG
- -Maltodextrin, Lonicera japonica (flower), Forsythia suspensa (fruit), Schizonepeta tenuifolia (aerial), Ginger [Zingiber officinale (root)], Vitex trifolia (fruit), Isatis tinctoria (root), Echinacea purpurea (aerial)
- Proprietary Amino Acid Blend 3.3 MG
- -L-Lysine hydrochloride, L-Glutamine
Other Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, natural flavor, colors from fruits and vegetables, pectin
Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
Do not take if pregnant, breast feeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Protected with a tamper evident seal. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.