The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
An advanced multi formula with added benefits to support healthy aging and eye health.
Advanced Nutrients is a powerhouse formula that supports health and well-being with added antioxidants from well-studied nutrients and botanicals that contribute to healthy aging.
Adding a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement to your daily routine is a great first step for promoting good health. However, if you live a lifestyle prone to high levels of oxidative stress due to environmental toxins, chronic stress, smoking, and other factors, you might need a more advanced supplement formula.
Advanced Nutrients is expertly formulated with essential vitamins, minerals, and additional nutrients from the purest sources and in the most absorbable forms. It provides optimal amounts of key ingredients to create an excellent foundation for good health. This advanced formula offers extra antioxidants that protect your body against cellular damage.
The benefits of Advanced Nutrients include:
- Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is clinically proven to increase NAD+, an important coenzyme that declines with age, thus helping your cells function at their best by optimizing cellular energy production and metabolism
- Resveratrol promotes healthy cellular aging
- Bilberry, an extensively studied botanical, promotes eye health because it supports the connective tissue in the retina and cornea
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support the retina and provide special benefit for dry eyes
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function
- Vitamin C, a potent antioxidant, supports immune function and provides collagen support
- Vitamin D supports healthy bones and immune function
- B vitamins are critical for heart and blood vessel health and to provide stress relief
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, promotes healthy immune function and healthy skin
Who can benefit from Advanced Nutrients?
- Aging boomers looking for more support in their daily multi-vitamin/mineral routine
- Individuals living in a particularly toxic environment
- Individuals who would benefit from extra antioxidant support, especially those experiencing high levels of oxidative stress
Take 4-8 capsules daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 8 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Eight Capsules Contain:
- Vitamin A (375 mcg from Beta Carotene and 750 mcg as Palmitate) 1.125 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 850 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (2,000 IU) 50 mcg
- Vitamin E (200 IU as d-Alpha Tocopherol from Mixed Tocopherols) 134 mg
- Vitamin K (50 mcg as Vitamin K1 and 50 mcg as Vitamin K2 as MK-7) 100 mcg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 40 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 10 mg
- Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 30 mg as Niacin) 160 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 1.7 mg DFE
- -1 mg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt
- Vitamin B12 (225 mcg as Adenosylcobalamin and 225 mcg as Methylcobalamin) 450 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 450 mg
- Choline (as Choline Citrate) 35 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® DiCalcium Malate) 250 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg
- Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate) 250 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 6 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg
- Quercetin Phytosome 100 mg
- -Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf)/Phospholipid complex from Sunflower
- Bilberry extract (fruit) (Vaccinium myrtillus) 80 mg
- Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride 25 mg
- Trans-Resveratrol 25 mg
- Mixed Carotenoids 4 mg
- -1 mg as Lutein, 1 mg as Astaxanthin, 1 mg as Zeaxanthin, and 1 mg as Lycopene
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex) 3 mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate 250 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Potassium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide.
Contains NO: gluten.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
Folinic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as they can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, these folate sources have not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person and resolves when the amount is reduced.
As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
Keep out of reach of chldren.