The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Four-per-day prenatal multivitamin with increased levels of nutrients required during pregnancy and nursing.
Includes prenatal levels of folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B12, iron, vitamin B6, calcium, vitamin E, magnesium and vitamin A. Also recommended in the post-natal period for lactating and non-lactating mothers. Free of sugar, starch, artificial colors, wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanutes, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish.
Anabolic Laboratories' Prenatal Multi is designed to meet the nutritional demands on a woman's body during pregnancy. It can also be taken prior to and after pregnancy, especially while nursing.
Take four tablets daily, divided among meals.
- Serving Size: Four Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (62% from palmitate, 38% from beta-carotene) 8,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 120 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 60 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3 mg
- Riboflavin 3 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium 1,000 mg
- -calcium citrate, di-calcium phosphate, calcium ascorbate, d-calcium pantothenate
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 60 mg
- Phosphorous (as d-calcium phosphate) 300 mcg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (from magnesium oxide) 400 mg
- Zinc (from zinc oxide) 20 mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 2 mg
- Manganese (from manganous gluconate) 5 mg
- Chromium (from chromium chloride) 25 mcg
Other ingredients: Cellulose‚ stearic acid (vegetable source), modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) silica, glycerin.
If taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.