The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2 as MK-4 and MK-7 all in one capsule.
The activation in the body of important proteins via a process known as carboxylation appears to be at the center of most of vitamin K’s therapeutic benefits. When vitamin K is present as a co-factor, the proteins that are activated in this vitamin K-dependent process include multiple blood-clotting proteins (prothrombin and others), bone mineralization proteins (osteocalcin and calbindin), and the vascular calcification inhibitor protein (matrix Gla-protein).
Unique features of 3-K Complete include:
- An all-in-one formula that offers a synergistic blend of the two clinically studied forms of vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7)
- A convenient 1-2 capsules per day suggested use to best support bone and cardiovascular health*
- Significantly more MK-4 than other multiple-K products on the market
- The inclusion of MenaQ7® — the clinically studied MK-7
In the body, vitamin K “pairs up” with vitamin D, much like magnesium pairs up with calcium. The result is that both vitamin K and magnesium will help keep calcium in the bones and out of the blood vessels and other soft tissues.* If you or your patients are taking supplemental vitamin D, then be sure to add supplemental vitamin K as 3-K Complete.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Thorne Products Never Contain:
- Aspartame, Eggs, Fructose (as HFCS or corn sugar), Gluten, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), Stearates, or Sucralose.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
As Vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
Keep out of reach of children.