The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin D is a hormone now widely recognized to be important to many body systems and a large number of physiological processes, and it may also be one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the world.
Vitamin D is needed for intestinal calcium absorption, skeletal bone integrity as well as skeletal muscle strength and function, and has been associated with overall physical fitness. Vitamin D is critical for healthy immune function, and may reduce the risk of infection, especially respiratory tract infections. Given that essentially every tissue in the body has a receptor for vitamin D, it is hard to overestimate its importance.
- In a base of organic flaxseed oil and medium chain triglycerides for improved intestinal absorption
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) likely more effective at restoring blood levels than D2 form (ergocalciferol)
- Easy to swallow and highly bioavailable softgel
- 1000 IU vitamin D per softgel allows for easy daily dosing
1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 softgel
- Servings Per Container: 180
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin) 1000 IU
- Organic Flaxseed Oil 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), medium chain triglycerides (coconut), soy lecithin.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, gluten, starch, wheat or yeast .
Caution is advised for individuals with a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients, sarcoidosis, lymphoma, tuberculosis, hypercalcemia, or renal impairment.
If pregnant or nursing, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
When taken with a thiazide medication (diuretic), may increase the risk for hypercalcemia. Also, vitamin D may improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood pressure, requiring a reduction in dosage of hypertension and/or diabetic medications.