Supports normal bowel defense, proper digestion and gas reduction in dogs.†
Vetri-Probiotic BD™ is designed to soothe the digestive tract lining and provide ingredients that support proper immune function and microbial balance. This product is designed to soothe the digestive tract lining and provide ingredients that support proper immune function and microbial balance. Vetri-Probiotic BD™ provides ingredients that support beneficial flora growth, promote regularity and help settle the stomach.
Directions for use:
- Initial Dose (4 weeks):
- Dogs under 12 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
- Dogs: 2 tablets per 25 lbs of body weight, daily.
- Maintenance Dose:
- Dogs under 12 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily.
- Dogs: 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight, daily
- Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet:
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) 250 mg
- L-Glutamine 150 mg
- Arabinogalactan Powder 100 mg
- Alfalfa 100 mg
- Probiotic blend containing (1:1:1 ratio)
- Lactobacillus Casei, Bifidobacterium
- Thermophilum, Enterococcus Faecium 10 Million CFU
- Saccharomyces Boulardii 375 Million CFU
- Pepsin 25 mg
- Ginger 10 mg
- Lipase 4.8 mg
- Amylase 1.74 mg
- Bromelain 1.0 mg
- Papain 0.03 mg
Inactive ingredients: brewers yeast, cellulose, chicken liver flavor, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.