An advanced formula for geriatric dogs that features a complete foundation of ingredients like CoQ10, DMG, EPA, DHA, L-taurine, L-glutamine, phosphatidylserine, and more.
Canine Plus™ Senior focuses on combining a balance of vitamins, essential fatty acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants and minerals to support the overall health of senior dogs.
The formula includes DMG and manganese to support proper immune and nervous system functions, CoQ10 to support liver and cardiovascular system functions, L-glutamine and phosphatidylserine (tablet only) to support brain and nerve function, and taurine and milk thistle extract to support liver, brain, heart and kidney function.
This formula also includes ingredients to support joint function, ocular health, and skin condition. EPA and DHA support cell membrane health, while enteric coated digestive enzymes support healthy digestion and nutrient utilization and absorption.
- Directions For Use:
- Under 20 lbs: 1 tablet daily
- 20 - 70 lbs: 2 tablets daily
- Over 70 lbs: 3 tablets daily
If giving more than 1 tablet, divide between AM & PM
- Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- L-Taurine 200 mg
- Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate) 100 mg
- L-Glutamine 50 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg
- Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate) 37.5 mg
- N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 35 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
- Bilberry Extract 20 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 15 mg
- Lecithin 15 mg
- d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 12.5 IU
- Milk Thistle Extract 10 mg
- Saw Palmetto Extract 10 mg
- Phosphatidylserine 8 mg
- Betaine HCl 7.5 mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 7.5 mg
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 7.5 mg
- D-Pantothenic Acid 7.5 mg
- Inositol 7.5 mg
- L-Methionine 7.5 mg
- Lipase (Enteric coated) 7.5 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 7 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 5 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 5 mg
- Proanthocyanidins (from Grape Seed Extract) 4.75 mg
- Bromelain (Enteric coated) 4.5 mg
- Pepsin (Enteric coated) 4.5 mg
- Protease (Enteric coated) 4.5 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 4.5 mg
- Iron (as Iron Peptonate) 4.5 mg
- Linoleic Acid 3.75 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.75 mg
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 3.75 mg
- Para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 3.75 mg
- Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) 900 IU
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese 1 mg
- Amino Acid Chelate)
- Cholecaliferol (Vitamin D3) 75 IU
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 0.375 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 0.06 mg
- Cobalt (as Cobalt Carbonate) 0.06 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 0.00525 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.00525 mg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.0045 mg
- Folic Acid 0.003 mg
- Biotin 0.003 mg
- Cyanobalamin (Vitamin B12) 0.003 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, carrot powder, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, xanthophyll.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- May interfere with the uptake of P450 drugs.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.