The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Relax - Rest - Revitalize†
Neuro Night Essentials, is a proprietary blend of seven ingredients, specifically designed to promote healthy sleep, support the body’s normal nocturnal rhythms during stress, and help those who may have occasional sleeplessness.
Sleep is the body's way of metabolically and psychologically resetting itself for the next day. The body's circadian rhythm is regulated by an internal biological clock. In order to maintain quality and restorative sleep, it is crucial that the brain has optimal levels of serotonin and gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA), the relaxing sleep regulating neurotransmitters, as well as the sleep regulating hormone melatonin. The combination of the ingredients in Neuro Night Essentials will help naturally boost levels of neurotransmitters that promote relaxation prior to bedtime and promote deep and complete stages of sleep.
- Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) is one of the major inhibitory neurotransmitters in the brain. GABA provides a calming effect and plays a direct role in serotonin synthesis.
- Is a natural hormone in each one of us that is produced in our pineal gland. It effects the sleep and wake cycle and should peak at night. Sometimes, due to stress, hormone imbalance, illness, or other issues, that cycle can be disrupted. Melatonin gets you back on track. It is quickly metabolized, allowing you to have quick and effective results.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule 1 hour before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Magnesium (ascorbate) 200 mg
- Valerian (.8 valerenic acid) 400 mg
- Passion Flower (3.5% flavonoid) 250 mg
- German Chamomile (1.2% apigenin) 250 mg
- L-Theanine 100 mg
- Melatonin 3 mg
- GABA 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule) Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
CAUSES DROWSINESS. Consumption may impair ability to drive or operate machinery. Alcohol may intensify this effect.
- Do not take this product if you are taking a prescription drug without consulting your practitioner first.
- Do not use while pregnant or lactating.
- Not intended for children.
Keep out of reach of children.