Health function: Female specialty; General health.†
Multivitamin / mineral formula designed especially for women, with added enzymes for better assimilation and utilization of nutrients.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 6 tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Six tablets contain:
- Vitamin A (Palmitate and Beta-Carotene) 12,500 I.U.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1500 mg
- Vitamin D-3 100 I.U.
- Vitamin E 400 I.U.
- Thiamine 100 mg
- Riboflavin 25 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide 40 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 300 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 100 mg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantotheeenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Aspartated Complex) 200 mg
- Iron (as Ferronyl) 15 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 200 mcg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate Complex) 400 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate Complex) 25 mg
- Selenium (from Selenium Chelate) 100 mcg
- Copper (from Copper Chelate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Aspartate Complex) 10 mg
- Chromium (from chromium Chelate) 150 mcg
- Potassium (from Potassium Aspartate Complex) 50 mg
- Choline (from 600 mg Choline bitartrate) 282 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- PABA 50 mg
- Bioflavonoids 250 mg
- Rutin 25 mg
- Betaine (from 100 mg Betaine HCI) 76 mg
- Pancreatin Equivalent 600 mg
- Amylase Activity 15,000 USP
- Protease Activity 15,000 USP
- Lipase Activity 1200 USP
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Due to the Vitamin A dose, this product is not recommended for women who may become pregnant or of child bearing age.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditon, store in a cool, dry place.