The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Synergistic formula for blood sugar support
Designs for Health’s Chromium Synergy™ offers the best chelated minerals sourced from the world’s leader in chelated mineral science, Albion Advanced Nutrition. The chromium in Chromium Synergy™ is fully chelated to glycine and nicotinate for enhanced absorption. All the nutrients in this formula play different important roles in insulin function. It is in a base of cinnamon powder also known for its ability to assist blood sugar control.
What are true chelates?
- For minerals to properly form coordinate covalent bonds with the amino groups of amino acids, they must be mixed in liquid solution. These bonds cannot form in a dry environment by simply mixing ingredients together in powdered form. True chelates need to be small enough in molecular weight to be absorbed by the body (not more than 800 daltons). True chelates are absorbed better than mineral salts and are better retained in body tissue. Chelates are better tolerated than non-bound mineral salts. Since they are better tolerated and absorbed they are less likely to cause loose stools or other gastrointestinal discomfort. The ligands the minerals are chelated to are important as the chelated compound will remain chelated throughout the gut and into the bloodstream. Mineral salts from non-true chelates break apart far sooner, usually in the stomach, leaving the body with the extra compound to deal with and the mineral in ionic form. Ionic minerals can interfere with the absorption of other minerals such as iron and zinc whereas chelated minerals do not. Albion minerals are mainly chelated with the amino acid glycine due to its low molecular weight. Glycine is very safe, even in high doses. It helps to slow the degeneration of muscle tissue as it helps to synthesize creatine. Glycine is involved in energy production, formation of amino acids for the immune system, CNS function, liver detoxification, and prostate health.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Zinc (TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 10 mg
- Manganese (TRAACS® Manganese Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Chromium (TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 300 mcg
- Taurine 500 mg
- Vanadium (TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystaliine cellulose, cinnamon powder, vegetable stearate.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
TRAACS and the Albion Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.