The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Used for calming of the nervous system, anxiety & sleep disturbances
Calming Cream was designed by a leading neuroimmune specialist to provide maximum transdermal delivery of GABA, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, 5-HTP and Magnesium to create a creamy lotion in a base of lavender oil.
Calming Cream may naturally assist with:
- Hyper Activity
- Neuropathic Pains
- Sleep Disturbances
- Trouble Falling Asleep
This topical cream is designed to increase the levels of the calming and anxiety reducing neurotransmitters in the brain such as dopamine, GABA and serotonin.
Children: 1/2 pump to 1 pump at bedtime to assist in falling asleep or staying asleep or as needed for nervousness or hyperactivity.
Adults: 1-2 pumps as needed or as recommended by your healthcare professional Always consult your healthcare professional if you have questions or concerns about these ingredients.
When used for sleep support it is recommended to be applied 30 minutes prior to bedtime.
If being used for nervousness or hyper activity apply as needed. Do not exceed over 4 dosages per day. Most effective when applied on thin skin area where there is no hair. Do not bathe 30 minutes after application.
- Water, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer (and) Squalane (and) Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerine, Magnesium Citrate, Citric Acid, L-Tyrosine, Lecithin (From Sunflower), L-Theanine, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), GABA, Butyropermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Phytate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Xanthan Gum, Lavandula ANgustifolia (Lavendar Oil)
- Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If skin irritation persists after several days consult with your healthcare advisor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs flush eyes with water for several minutes and contact your healthcare advisor.
- This cream is for cosmetic topical use only and not oral consumption.
Keep out of reach of children.
Light brown color is expected and normal due to the natural L-Tyrosine. Color may be different per batch produced and may darken over time if left in a humid or hot area.